1.1 These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (you), and Kootape Ltd,(we, us), concerning your access to and use of the Kootape (https://www.kootape.com) website as well as any related applications (the Site).
The Site provides the following services: Selling of Kinesiology tapes (Goods). You agree that by accessing the Site and/or Services, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are prohibited from using the Site and Services and you must discontinue use immediately. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
1.2 The supplemental policies set out in Section 1.7 below, as well as any supplemental terms and condition or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time, are expressly incorporated by reference.
1.3 We may make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. The updated version of these Terms and Conditions will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. Your continued use of the Site represents that you have accepted such changes.
1.4 We may update or change the Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and/or our business priorities.
1.5 Our site is directed to people residing in England and Spain. The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
1.6 The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to register for the Site or use the Services without parental permission.
1.7 Additional policies which also apply to your use of the Site include:
● Our Privacy Notice https://www.kootape.com/gb/content/7-aeu-legal-privacy, which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using the Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
2.1 You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the site and our services available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
2.2 As a user of this Site, you agree not to:
● Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to a compile database or directory without written permission from us
● Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users to send unsolicited email or creating user accounts under false pretenses
● Use the Site to advertise or sell goods and services
● Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use
● Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site
● Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords
● Make improper use of our support services, or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct
● Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
● Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks and services connected to the Site
● Attempt to impersonate another user or person, or use the username of another user
● Sell or otherwise transfer your profile
● Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person
● Use the Site or our content as part of any effort to compete with us or to create a revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise
● Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site
● Attempt to access any portions of the Site that you are restricted from accessing
● Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees, agents, or other users
● Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any of the content
● Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site, or any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism
● Use, launch, or engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, robots, scrapers, offline readers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
● Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site
● Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations
● Threaten users with negative feedback or offering services solely to give positive feedback to users
● Misrepresent experience, skills, or information about a User
● Advertise products or services not intended by us
● Falsely imply a relationship with us or another company with whom you do not have a relationship
3. Our content
3.1 Unless otherwise indicated, the Site and Services including source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (Our Content) are owned or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trade mark laws.
3.2 Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Site, Services or Our Content may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
3.3 Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited licence to access and use the Site and Our Content and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
3.4 You shall not (a) try to gain unauthorised access to the Site or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the Site; and/or (b) make for any purpose including error correction, any modifications, adaptions, additions or enhancements to the Site or Our Content, including the modification of the paper or digital copies you may have downloaded.
3.5 We shall (a) prepare the Site and Our Content with reasonable skill and care; and (b) use industry standard virus detection software to try to block the uploading of content to the Site that contains viruses.
3.6 The content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any action on the basis of the content on the Site.
3.7 Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that Our Content on the Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
4. Site Management
4.1We reserve the right at our sole discretion, to (1) monitor the Site for breaches of these Terms and Conditions; (2) take appropriate legal action against anyone in breach of applicable laws or these Terms and Conditions; (3) remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way a burden to our systems; and (4) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site and Services.
4.2 We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
4.3 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access the Site and you should use your own virus protection software.
5.Modifications to and availability of the Site
5.1 We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Services without notice at any time.
5.2 We cannot guarantee the Site and Services will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site or Services during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site or Services.We are not obliged to maintain and support the Site or Services or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases.
5.3 There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Services, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice.
6.Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability
6.1The Site and Services are provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the Site and/or Services will be at your sole risk except as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions. All warranties, terms, conditions and undertakings, express or implied (including by statute, custom or usage, a course of dealing, or common law) in connection with the Site and Services and your use thereof including, without limitation, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Site’s content and are not liable for any (1) errors or omissions in content: (2) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored on our server; (3) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site or services; and/or (4) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party. We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by an event beyond our reasonable control.
6.2Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you:
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
● We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
● If we fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions, we will be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms and Conditions, but we would not be responsible for any loss or damage that were not foreseeable at the time you started using the Site/Services.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in the Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability section, our liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to a total aggregate amount equal to the greater of (a) the sum of £5000 or (b) the amount paid, if any, by you to us for the Services/Site during the six (6) month period prior to any cause of action arising. Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply https://www.kootape.com/gb/content/2-legal-notice.
If you are a business user:
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
● use of, or inability to use, our Site/Services; or
● use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
● loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
● business interruption;
● loss of anticipated savings;
● loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
● any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
● Please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
● If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
● You have legal rights in relation to goods that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect these legal rights.
7. Term and Termination
7.1 These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Site or Services or are otherwise a user of the Site, as applicable. You may terminate your use or participation at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions for terminating user accounts in your account settings, if available, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.2 Without limiting any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the Site and the Services (including blocking certain IP addresses), to any person for any reason including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty or covenant contained in these Terms and Conditions or of any applicable law or regulation.
If we determine, in our sole discretion, that your use of the Site/Services is in breach of these Terms and Conditions or of any applicable law or regulation, we may terminate your use or participation in the Site and the Services or delete any content or information that you posted at any time, without warning, in our sole discretion.
7.3 If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason set out in this Section 9, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE SUPPLY OF GOODS.
In this document the following words shall have the following meanings:
1.1 "Consumer" shall have the meaning ascribed in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977; 1.2 "Customer" means any person or company who purchases Goods and Services from the Supplier; 1.3 "Goods" means the articles specified in the Proposal; 1.4 "Proposal" means a statement of work, quotation or other similar document describing the Goods and Services to be provided by the Supplier; 1.5 "Services" means the services specified in the Proposal; 1.6 "Supplier" means Kootape Ltd ; (registered in England and Wales with Company Number 12042922) 1.7 "Terms and Conditions" means the terms and conditions of supply set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Supplier.
2.1 These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the supply of Goods and Services by the Supplier to the Customer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Customer. 2.2 Any variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Supplier. 2.3 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall prejudice any condition or warranty, express or implied, or any legal remedy to which the Supplier may be entitled in relation to the Goods and Services, by virtue of any statute, law or regulation.
2.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Customer's statutory rights as a Consumer.
3 THE ORDER
3.1 The Proposal attached to these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid for a period of 30 days.
3.2 The Customer shall be deemed to have accepted the Proposal by placing an order with the Supplier ("the Order") within the period specified in Clause 3.1.
3.3 All Orders for Goods and Services shall be deemed to be acceptance of the Proposal pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
4 PRICE AND PAYMENT
4.1 The price for the Goods and Services is as specified in the Proposal and any applicable charges outlined in the Proposal.
4.2 Payment of the price shall be in the manner specified in the Proposal.
4.3 If the Customer fails to make any payment within 30 days of it becoming due, the Supplier shall be entitled to charge interest at the current base rate plus 2.00% per month on the outstanding amounts.
5.1 The date of delivery specified by the Supplier is an estimate only. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract and the Supplier shall not be liable for any loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of the Goods. 5.2 All risk in the Goods shall pass to the Customer upon delivery. 5.3 Any Services specified in the Proposal that operate for a period of time will be provided for a maximum period of 12 months unless a shorter time period is specified on the proposal. The Customer will then be invited to renew the Services at the prevailing rate as specified by the Supplier.6 TITLE
Title in the Goods shall not pass to the Customer until the Supplier has been paid in full for the Goods.
7 CUSTOMER'S OBLIGATIONS
To enable the Supplier to perform its obligations the Customer shall:
7.1 co-operate with the Supplier; 7.2 provide the Supplier with any information reasonably required by the Supplier; 7.3 obtain all necessary permissions, licenses and consents which may be required before the commencement of the services, the cost of which shall be the sole responsibility of the Customer; and 7.4 comply with such other requirements as may be set out in the Proposal or otherwise agreed between the parties.
8 SUPPLIER'S OBLIGATIONS
8.1 The Supplier warrants that the Goods will at the time of delivery correspond to the description given by the Supplier. 8.2 The Supplier shall perform the Services with reasonable skill and care and to a reasonable standard in accordance with recognised standards and codes of practice. 8.3 The Supplier accepts all responsibility for the condition of tools and equipment used in the performance of the Services and shall ensure that any materials supplied shall be free of defects.
9 CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS FOR GOODS ONLY
9.1 Where the Goods are faulty or do not comply with any of the contract, the Customer must notify the Supplier within 7 days of delivery and return the Goods to the supplier within 7 days of notifying the supplier. Once the supplier has confirmed the Goods are faulty or do not. Any cost associated with the return delivery will be assumed by the Customer
comply with any of the contract the Customer shall be entitled to replacement Goods or a full refund.
9.2 The Customer may cancel an Order by notifying the Supplier in writing (an email is an acceptable form of writing) at the address above within 30 days of placing an Order and any deposit paid will be refunded in full subject to clause 9.4. Any cost associated with the return delivery will be assumed by the Customer 9.3 If the Customer fails to cancel the order within the time specified in Clause 9.2 any deposit paid may not be returnable. 9.4 If the Goods have been dispatched to the customer then it will not be possible to cancel the contract subject to clause 9.1.
11 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
11.1 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Supplier for death or personal injury, however the Supplier shall not be liable for any direct loss or damage suffered by the Customer howsoever caused, as a result of any negligence, breach of contract or otherwise in excess of the price for the Goods and Services. 11.2 The Supplier shall not be liable under any circumstances to the Customer or any third party for any indirect or consequential loss of profit, consequential or other economic loss suffered by the Customer howsoever caused, as a result of any negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation or otherwise. 11.3 For the avoidance of doubt, time shall not be of the essence and the Supplier shall incur no liability to the Customer in respect of any failure to complete the Services by any agreed completion date.12 FORCE MAJEURE
Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
14 GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.